Información sobre: Social Media & Communications Internship en Madrid
Empresa buscando Social Media & Communications Internship
Sobre la oferta de: Social Media & Communications Internship
Descripción de la oferta aBoatTime is looking for a recent graduate with a high English level for a full time internship in the marketing department. You will have the opportunity to join a multi-cultural and fastly-growing team as well as develop your online marketing and community management skills within an international environment.
Your main tasks will involve:
• Help design, test and implement social media marketing strategy.
• Manage and grow social media channels and utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest)
• Help to maintain and improve company’s blog and manage external blog partnerships
• Writing and publishing blog posts, social media posts and advertising copy (offers, newsletters etc).
• Communication with local and international media
• Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Reporting on social media trends and results.
Descripción del candidato Your profile
- Passionate about social media
- Knowledge and experience in community management (social media, blogging, media communication)
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Excellent written English and Spanish
- Attention to detail and exceptionally organized
- Available to sign at least 6 month contract (with a chance to turn the internship into a full time job)